Once a failure has been resolved, it can be closed out on the PDA.
- Enter your email address and password in the login screen using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click on Synchronise.
- Enter the Group, Department and Area and click on Failure Records.
- Select the tick box to the left of the failure/s or the Select All tick box and click Closed Out.
- A warning screen will appear asking “Are you sure you want to close out this failure record?. You will also be given option to add a Work Order No. and a Maintenance Activity if required. Click on Close Out.
- Click on Back then Synchronise and, once complete, click Logout as per the steps listed.