To configure the information which will appear in the drop-down fields when creating an asset:
Navigate to Administration >> Asset Management in the left slider menu. The list of equipment types will appear relative to the area types created. (If you wish to add an Equipment or Area Type please contact PDS) To configure the information for the numerous equipment types, the same process is followed for each one.
In this example, we will use Belt Joints.
- Navigate to Belt Joints (at the Equipment Type level). A further list will appear with sub-headings relative to the Belt Joint equipment type.
- Select the required sub-heading (eg. Joint Types).
- In the Joint Types window, click on Create. Type in the name (eg. Splice) then select the relevant Business from the drop-down.
- Complete the process by clicking on the save icon.
- Repeat these steps until all of the required records have been created.