The following explains how to check the battery status and change the backlight settings for the keypad on a ruggedised device, this may change from one device model to another (refer to the relevant user manual for detailed instructions).
- Getac PS236 User Manual
- Getac PS336 User Manual
- iroc Ci70 User Manual
- Pidion BIP-6000 User Manual
- Motorola MC75a User Manual
Check the battery status of the ruggedised device by tapping 'Battery Status' under the 'Extras' menu.
Access the power settings for the ruggedised device by clicking on the 'Advanced' tab of the Power Settings screen.
Changing the backlight settings are particularly useful if working at night, adjust the backlight settings by tapping 'Backlight Settings' under the 'Extras' menu.
- The default settings are set so that the backlight of the screen dims out after a period of inactivity (default period is 30 seconds while on battery power and 1 minute while on external power).
- To restore the backlight, tap the screen or press a button.
- Use the 'Backlight Settings' function to change the default device settings.