To add an Idler or Structure Failure in PDS Idler Management
- Go to Navigation >> Idler Management >> in the left slider menu.
- Use the navigation tree to find the required conveyor.
- Click on Create.
- In the Idler and Structure Failures Edit Window enter the necessary failure information (Idler Type, Failure Type, Idler Position and Idler Location are mandatory fields), select the idler/s failure position on the images and click on Save and Close.
- Idler is selected by default. To create a structure failure, select the Structure button. The mandatory fields are Structure Type and Structure Failure Type.
To delete an Idler or Structure failure
1. Click on the down arrow to the left of the failure.
2. Click on Delete.
3. A Remove Record pop-up window will appear with a warning saying Are you sure you want to delete this item?. Click on Okay.