An update on the new web application UI for the PDS software currently in development and targeted for an end of June 2018 release. Overall, a massive project to undertake and a demanding challenge for our development team but the new PDS web app is finally taking some serious shape.
Key features delivered this month so far are;
- Stage 3 design (and review) has been completed and is in implementation
- The new navigation has been completed and includes; multiple navigation options - quick search for Areas, filtering of the navigation tree and navigation by the breadcrumb (1 & 2)
- The new menu layout is fully implemented; combining wear, inspections and asset management into a single product (like on the iPad/iPhone app) (3)
- The quick report function has been fully implemented and now allows Wear Profile reports, At Fault Inspection reports, Conveyor Inspection reports or outstanding idler/failure reports to be generated in PDF (similar to the iPad/iPhone app) from any dashboard in the application (4)
- The reusable navigation tree has been fully implemented and now loads either the; navigation menu, the admin menus, the reports menus and supports the hierarchy admin functions (with a new user role – business administrator) (5)
This project is part of our ongoing commitment to our customers and continued development of our solution.