If you are using an Android tablet or phone, it's recommended that you use the native Android application (iPDS) which includes the following key features:
- Dashboard views allow stakeholders to quickly see the condition of their assets, the current inspection status and a snapshot of critical problems.
- Offline mode, ensuring routine inspections can be completed even in the most remote areas. (the offline mode stores data locally and uploads offline data to the PDS server when internet connectivity becomes available).
- Integrated support for the FLIR ONE® Pro-Series Thermal Imaging Cameras to enable thermal images to be added to inspections within the app.
- Supports photo attachments with an integrated mark up tool.
- Supports emailing of reports to single or multiple recipients to expedite the passage of information and resolve maintenance problems quicker.
- Integrated use of location services while using the app to tag each record in PDS with GPS coordinates.