What level of access do I need ?
When a PDS user account is created, the user is given a “role” which determines their level of access to specific PDS software products.
There are five user roles available Read-Only User, Standard User, Power User, Business Administrator, Task Administrator and Accounts Administrator.
- Read-Only Users have restricted use of the PDS software. They can access the reports that are generated within specific PDS products but cannot enter or change data.
- Standard Users have access to the required PDS products and reports but cannot access any of the associated administration menus.
- Power Users have limited administrative access to the required PDS products and reports as well as administration functions associated with adding/editing assets.
- Business Administrators have the same level of access to the required PDS products and reports as well as being able to update the functional hierarchy and business administrative functions in PDS.
- Task Administrators have the ability to add/modify and delete task information for Planned Inspections. This has been created as a controlled process to support our customers internal Change Management processes.
Which role is for me? The applicable user role for a user should be determined and approved by an authorised business representative.